This is a North Korean christian.북한의 기독교인들 목이메입니다.(English subtitles/영어자막키움)

This is a North Korean christian.북한의 기독교인들 목이메입니다.(English subtitles/영…

This is a North Korean christian.

I was born in Chong jin, Ham gyeong NorthProvince, North Korea. And I lived in North Korea for nearly 50 years. Then,with the grace of the Lord, I was able to come to South Korea with my son in1996. I was born in North Korea and grew up in North Korea, so I lived withoutknowing God. This is the picture of North Korean believers who went through theprison camps. When I was sent to a prison camp for political prisoners with thenotice that I received even torture and death sentences from underground prisonswithout knowing the reason. And that the death penalty was dramaticallycanceled on the day of execution. Since I graduated from Kim Il SungUniversity's Faculty of Economics, I was in the political prison camp as theonly prisoner in charge of the production command and all the financial affairsthat allowed all 6,000 people there to work.

Because of that, I was able to go to theworkshops where many people work. One day, the finance officer, who was incharge of me, called me and trained me firmly. You have to go to a factoryevery day from today, and there are only crazy psychopaths. Those crazypsychopaths are crazy people who believe in heaven, not the party and theleader, so you have to stay alert and go there. And never make eye contact withthe crazy ones. Otherwise, if you believe in the heaven what they believe, yourlife will end here.

But the moment I went there to see the people,I was so surprised. They were not like a crowd of people. It was anold-fashioned labor workshop in a furnace that burned more than 1500 degrees,but when I saw a lot of people moving there, I couldn't find them as humanform. Because they looked like some beasts, aliens. No one had hair on hishead, their face looked like a skull, no teeth. As the height was reduced, onlythe dwarf who’s height was like 120 centimeters and 30 centimeters sticking tothe ground moved. I went close and saw them. I was so surprised. When they werecaught, the normal people were caught, but they came there and couldn't eat for16 hours and 18 hours a day, and they worked in the high-heat work, so

The people melted their vertebrae and becamelumps on their backs, and their bodies were bent, so their chest and stomachwere facing each other.

They were all so deformed. And their bodieswere broken. I think it would be difficult to mate with the same shape on asingle plate even if it was taken with a press. The guards often went in andout of the workplaces where they worked, but the guards did not give work byspeaking.They swung around with a cowhide whip and beat down with the whipwithout a matter and knocked down the people who worked silently. The bodies ofthose who believe in Jesus are not clothed. When I first saw them from adistance, they all wore black clothes. However, as I approached and looked atthem slowly, they were wearing bare skin and a black rubber apron in front. Thehot flames of the furnace splattered on the dry skin, and the scab settleddown, and the spots fell and burned, so that their skin had no place where theywere, and it was like the skin of a beast.

Oneafternoon I witnessed such a terrible and terrible sight that was really hardto convey there. One afternoon I opened the door of the factory and entered thefactory, but the inside of the factory was deadly silenced. In the middle ofthe workshop, hundreds of non-convicts were gathered, and two guards in chargewere screaming insanely, putting their feet on their eyes and shouting likecrazy. I was so scared so that I stood aside by the door. The prison guards weretreating them as the sub-humans by shouting, kicking with their feet andhitting them, shouting that they were crazy psychopaths who did not believe inthe leader and believed in heaven. The guards are shouting if there isany only one among you, so go before the ranks. The guard shouted that ifanyone do not believe in heaven, but believe in the leader, he would send themto a free world and make them live well. But it was very strange. Hundreds ofthem were silent, silently, with no answer. I'm so scared that why there was nobody to come out, there should be atleast one person who comes out quickly. So that someone who won't die bybeating today. If I'm in that side, I might pull someone out and step on it. Sourgently in my heart, I stood by the door and trembled in fear and fear, butthose who believed in Jesus kept responding silently.

At that time, a poisoned prison guard ran tothe people and randomly pulled eight out of them and lay them on the ground,and then stepped on them and crushed them. It quickly became bloody and brokethe bones of the lower limbs and arms. That people were groaning every timethey were trampled and trampled, even in pain, but the groaning sounded sostrange. I had no idea who the Lord was or who God was. It turns out that itwas the Lord's name that they mourned like a moan when they were trampled withcrutches, broken bones and broken heads. I can't properly convey to you one of10 million of the pain they suffered. The two guards, who were raving, andsaying, let see whether we live, or you believe in God. Then he brought theboiling hot melting iron bucket and poured the melting iron over the bloodybelievers. They quickly turned into charcoal as the flesh melted and theirbones burned. For the first time in my life, I saw a person turning into acharcoal in front of my eyes. I can't even remember how great the shock was andhow I jumped out there. And I couldn't close my eyes for certain times. If Iclosed my eyes with the mental shock, the person who became charcoal in frontof my eyes, so I couldn't close my eyes. I couldn't sleep properly, I couldn'tdo well, I screamed and went out. Until I witnessed it, I was still askingabout the chief leader and the party, even as much as possible. But I realizedthen. What to believe. I realized then that human beings must hold on to theLord. From then on, I started looking for the heaven that my mother had prayedto heaven for all her life time long. I searched for heaven so desperately.Even if these people are burned to death and refuse to do so. they don't denyit. And if they really believe in heaven, if that heaven is really where it is,I asked that to save me. And those who do such terrifying things should reallybe punished from heaven. I cried out inwardly whether sleep or awakened andeven in my dreams, I searched for heaven and prayed earnestly for it.

But theLord really listened to my sincere prayer. It was a month away, and there waspublic execution, but one day, we brought together 6,000 people from the campto see who else was going to be executed. In public executions, people whobelieve in heaven are always seated in the front row. However, there werespecial instructions and regulations for those who believe in heaven to keepthem not be able to see heaven, whether they are alive or dead.  So that those who believe in heaven had toput their necks between their knees and put their faces on the ground when theysat down. Even if they died, they said that they should not be able to seeheaven. The dead body was so bent that it would be rolled up in a rug andburied under a dark valley tree. On that day, believers sat in the front rowwith their necks between their knees so that they could never see the sky. Andothers sat in line behind them. I was thinking about who is going to beexecuted publicly. But suddenly I hear a loud voice calling my name. I was soterrified. So I couldn't answer or stand up because I was so frustrated.  I felt like I was hited a head with a iron stick.Then the guards pulled me out and stood in front of me. When I stood in frontof the crowd, the chief of the camp informed me that thanks to you and theparty's grace, you were released at this time. At that verymoment, I saw those people who the believers lying on the front row put theirneck on their knees, they lifted up their heads at the same time and  glanced at me all together. Then I saw theireyes. They said to me with their eyes earnestly to tell to the world about themwhen I go out. And I still have their earnest eyes in my heart. And I firmlybelieve that the heaven that my mother had prayed and prayed in her whole lifetime saved me from the infamous political prison camp, where nobody couldsurvive once entered.  The Lord saved meand my son. I can never forget the eyes of the believers in the North Koreanprisoner camps. I see them as martyrs of the age. As a result of my testimony,the human rights issue of North Korean believers went to more than 150countries and the world shook. More than 100 European intellectuals gathered inFrance to publish a statement for the human rights of North Korean believers. Iwant you to thank for your freedom to live with your faith. And please pray forNorth Korea.  I have nothing to boast butthe cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of Christ, the world is dead frommy side, and I am dead from the world's side.

0 Comments
반응형 구글광고 등
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand