However, whether on purpose or by mistake, the person in charge did not cancel, so I ended up paying twice.

However, whether on purpose or by mistake, the person in charge did no…

디케DIKE 0 117

The most difficult thing when traveling abroad frequently is renting a car.

My biggest concern while traveling to England this time was renting a car.

If you're good at English, there's no problem, but since you rely on translation using your smartphone, you won't be able to convey your opinions properly every time you rent a car, and you'll always incur losses.

This time I came to my senses and tried to rent a car at a good price...

As expected, another problem arose.

The problem started like this.

------

Before coming to the UK, you must first make a reservation in Korea.

I made a reservation after seeing that I could rent a car at a good price through comparative estimates on QEEQ.COM.

(reservation details)

If you look at the reservation above, everything is guaranteed, so we negotiated a good price.

-------

but,

The problem started when I went on a trip to England and tried to rent a car.

When you go to the vehicle pickup location and try to pick up the reserved vehicle.

The car I reserved had a manual transmission and was uncomfortable to drive, so the rental manager informed me that I would have to pay an additional fee to change to an automatic transmission car.

Originally, I made a reservation thinking it had an automatic transmission, but it turned out that the car did not have an automatic transmission. I had no choice but to exchange it for another car and rent it.

But a big problem arose.

Of course, reservations made by the person in charge first must be cancelled.

However, whether on purpose or by mistake, the person in charge did not cancel, so I ended up paying twice.

You have been charged for the vehicle you originally booked.

(Bank claim details)

Looking at the above, the original amount is 

KRW 661435.

It further increased to 

KRW 678303.

-----

The rental information for the car I am currently driving has been changed below.

Please look at the attached information and note that the car you reserved earlier has been cancelled, so please take steps to prevent the money charged above from being deducted from the bank.

(Data on the contract details of the car you are currently driving)

Please check the contents and materials above.

Please handle it correctly to avoid unfairly losing money due to double withdrawals.

0 Comments
반응형 구글광고 등
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand